Monday, August 3, 2009

First Post

So, I've never done this before. But I decided to start blogging because i always have alot on my mind, and i don't always have someone to listen. I like to rant, mostly about people. That is actually the point of this post. Stupid people. So, here we go.

I don't think that retarted people should be allowed to instant message. Like, seriously. If you don't know someone, at all, and they don't care to know you, why do you feel so compelled to IM them 6 billion times in a row until they answer you? I mean, I have better things to do than to talk to you. I could scrub my toilet, or trim my grandpa's toenails, or scrape gum off the gym floor with my teeth. What is most annoying, is when the moron doesn't even have anything intersting to say. So the conversation goes like this:
Moron with no life: heyy gurl wuts up
*THREE SECONDS LATER*
Moron with no life: hey you there?
Me: i was busy. lay off.
Moron with no life: oh my bad wuts up
Me: nothing.
Moron with no life: oh that sucks how ya been
Me: good.
Moron with no life: oh thats good ive been good to.
Me: good for you.
Moron with no life: so what do you want to talk about
*it appears that jadeifred is offline*
Moron with no life: hello?

Ok, so get a clue. I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU! Don't ever talk to me unless you have something in mind that you would actually like to talk about. Also, make sure you have a maturity level greater than a 6 year old. And most importantly, put a freaking shirt on. Nobody wants to see your attemt at being manly, because you're still gay. You don't have a six pack, you're fat.

I do not exist to cure your boredom. Leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment